Our guide to organising an event

A guide has been produced to help support anyone looking to run an event in Oxfordshire and contains practical advice on issues such as safety, licensing and traffic management. View the event safety guide here. The government has produced similar guidance for the running of community events and also a guide to organising a street party.

View the guidance for obtaining a road closure for a social event or street party here. Also if you are planning to sell alcohol you will need a temporary licence – please see our licensing pages.

Contact us - Licensing

Phone icon

01235 422556
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

South Oxfordshire District Council
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB